You know your dad’s incredible vintage bomber jacket? The Bethnal Outblack tan leather sofa is that jacket, but in couch form. With super-plush down-filled cushions, a corner-blocked wooden frame, and a leather patina that only gets better with age, the Bethnal will have you looking cool and feeling peaceful every time you take a seat. Looks pretty great with a sheepskin throw, if we may say so. With use, this leather will become softer and more wrinkled and the cushions will take on a lived-in look, like your favorite leather jacket.
- Sturdy corner blocked wooden frame
- Seat cushions are high resiliency foam core wrapped in a fiber down blend
- Back cushions are a fiber down blend
- Upholstered in semi-aniline Italian-tanned leather
- Loose seat and back cushions
- Pirelli webbing
- Wipe with a clean soft cloth and fluff cushions regularly to help maintain shape.
- Professional cleaning advised for heavy soiling.