Saddle up. The Bethnal Outback Tan leather chair transports you to sunny afternoons on the ranch — or an urban rainy city loft. Made with plush down-filled cushions, this sofa comes with a warning: it’s so comfortable you might never leave. With honey oak legs and semi-aniline leather, the Bethnal chair will develop a patina that only gets better with age. With use, this leather will become softer, more exquisitely wrinkled, and the cushions will take on a wonderfully lived-in look. Pair it with the Bethnal sofa or sectional, or let it have free
- Sturdy corner blocked wooden frame
- Seat cushions are high resiliency foam core wrapped in a fiber down blend
- Back cushions are a fiber down blend
- Upholstered in semi-aniline Italian-tanned leather
- Loose seat and back cushions
- Pirelli webbing
- Wipe with a clean soft cloth and fluff cushions regularly to help maintain shape.
- Professional cleaning advised for heavy soiling.