Tie the knot with this russett leather chair. Not only will it support and comfort you, this piece will grow old with you — it gets even better looking with age. The Orphan russett chair’s corner blocked wooden frame will hold you up on good days and bad, and this piece vows to mix well with all of your design choices. With clean lines, a tufted seat and luxuriously stuffed back cushions, this piece is worth settling into. Natural color variations, wrinkles and creases are part of the unique characteristics of this leather. It will develop a relaxed vintage look with regular use.
- Sturdy corner blocked wooden frame
- High density foam with polyester filling
- Upholstered in full-aniline Italian-tanned leather
- Pirelli webbing
- Loose seat and back cushions
- Bolsters included
- Simple assembly required (approximately 5 minutes)
- Wipe with a clean soft cloth and fluff cushions regularly to help maintain shape.
- Professional cleaning advised for heavy soiling.
- New, unwashed denim jeans may transfer dye onto lighter colored leathers, leaving permanent stains.