With its clean contemporary lines the Scott sofa is akin to a well made suit. Steel legs accentuate the natural variations in its supple leather upholstery. Each hide used for upholstery is as unique as a finger print. Natural color variations, wrinkles and creases are part of the unique characteristics of aniline leather.
- Sturdy corner blocked wooden frame
- Metal legs.
- High density foam with polyester filling
- Upholstered in semi-aniline Italian-tanned leather
- Loose seat and back cushions
- Pirelli webbing
- Some assembly required
- Wipe with a clean soft cloth.
- Professional cleaning advised for heavy soiling.